View previous topic :: View next topic  
tristesse-six
King

re: gquit

After much delibaration on the part of what has become affectionately known as "team six" we have come to a conclusion that the guild goals and our goals don't see eye to eye. The general consensus is that we have been patient and have gave it our "all" up to now but it is time we move on. The way this guild has been flailing in the wind this past month is not to our liking and the apparent inconsistency is just too much drama for what it's worth.
Looking at the months to come,with holidays and everything after, it is apparent that there is no chance of us shaping up before its too late. We had a discussion about quitting a game that has ceased to bring more joy than actual work and frustration and decided to give it another go with a clean slate. We will be transfering to another guild in order to gamble the chance we will find a suitable environment for our gaming needs and wants since they are not met here.
It was a rather difficult decision to make but in light of the possible merge with Wozz's group you will not miss our help and you will be able to reach your goals as well and quite possibly make a guild that suits your needs.
All the best from us in both gaming and RL (grats again Deus on the new job) and thank you for the good times.
TheProminent

terribly sorry that the above is true for me too. hope you keep on having nice times with the guild and that you progress more.
Thank you and bb! Happy
Duststalker
Recruit

i'm Sorry To see you leave.
i wish you the best.

thx for the Good times
Rebecque
Recruit

Hi all!

I'm sorry to tell you, that I too, will abandon ship. This hasn't been an easy decision to make. The people I've spoken too know this all too well.
However, I fell that I've really seen this one out. I've been hoping and waiting for things to change, I've even accepted roles as class lead in order to have a saying. But it seems it's a lost race.

I sincerely hope there wont be any hard feelings as I've enjoyed every second with you guys, and I'm 100% sure we will meet again soon!

/Capri
//Carl
Demarest2

re: quit

I have to admit I kinda liked quite a few folks in Valkyrie, but the sad fact that we were unable to assemble a proper 20 man raid in the past weeks and go try Hammerknell is extremely frustrating.

Therefore I am joining the rest of the "team six" guys and moving on to another guild, hoping for a more hardcore game style, that suits our needs better.

Thank you for everything, it was nice playing with you. I really hope this could have turned better and I sincerely wish you the best.

C u around Happy
Sorth
Sorthunae
King

Sad to see you guys leaving (yeah i've been sneaking around here checking up with you guys)

Good luck with future endeavours, hope to see you again some time!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Valkyrie Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum